With routine maintenance and care your King-Air Marine Air Conditioning should last for years
to come. And at King-Air, you can always ship your equipment back to the factory to have it
To Maintain your Marine A/C:
Marine Air Conditioning from KING-AIR is fairly simple to install and
maintain. Here you'll find a typical installation diagram for our Marine A/C
and routine maintenance tips.
For the most trouble free, long lasting air conditioner from a company who will be
here to back it up, choose KING-AIR. Contact us today!
|Copyright 2011, KING-AIR
All Rights Reserved
- Clean the strainer & filter once a month or more if needed.
- Flush the water coil with muriatic acid for 15 minutes (make sure to
isolate the coil), then flush with clean fresh water for 30 minutes. Note
one cup muriatic acid mixed in 5 galleon tub of fresh water. There are
several products on the market that do this, please make sure the
product is environmentally sound.
- Oil the fan motor with a couple drops of non gumming oil. Never use 3 in
- Brush clean the evaporator coil (being careful not to crush or push in the
fins). If needed use a non acid coil cleaner and rinse thoroughly.
- If your vessel needs to be winterized make sure you get all of the water
out of the water coil & drain pan.
10530 72nd St
Largo Fl, 33777
(877) KING AIR