If you are having trouble with your Marine A/C system, try the following troubleshooting tips. If after going
through the troubleshooting, you continue to have problems with your Air Conditioning unit, call King-Air.
King-Air Marine Air Conditioning Systems - A/C Troubleshooting Tips
For the most trouble free, long lasting air conditioner from a company who will be here to back it up, choose KING-AIR. Contact us today!
|Copyright 2011, KING-AIR
All Rights Reserved
- Check the voltage coming from your power
source. It’s not uncommon for shore power
on a dock, to have abnormal voltages.
- Is the thermostat set for the correct
- Is the strainer & filter clean?
- Is the compressor running?
- What is the water temperature?
- With the power supply disconnected,
check the wiring for loose & burnt wires.
- Look for discolored wires and check to
see if the compressor and or fan are
hot to the touch.
10530 72nd St
Largo Fl, 33777
(877) KING AIR